Learn what NSA (Network Care) can do for YOU!
"Network care has a direct effect on client self-reported wellness which is twice that expected from healthy lifestyle practices (exercise, risk avoidance, optimal food choices). Network also has a major indirect effect on wellness by promoting healthy lifestyle choices."
R.H Blanks, Ph.D.
Dept. of Anatomy & Neurobiology
University of California, Irvine
Health is not the absence of symptoms; rather it is the ability of the body to relate and react to its environment. Research tells us disease processes occur when our elaborate network of internal communication processes do not work as they were intended. Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) awakens and amplifies these communication processes and allows the body to heal at a higher level. Join us as we present the philosophy and practical application of this exciting new healing discipline. We will break down some common myths and answer some important questions, like:
- Why are we as a country so rich, yet our health so poor? (We are not even in the top thirty of healthiest countries!)
- How can we reverse the effects of physical, chemical and emotional stress?
- And...Who does the healing anyway?
(Hintits not the doctor!)
Come see an actual Network treatmentyou will be amazed at what you see and hear! The talk is free, but space is limited, so please call to register.
What is Network Care?
Network Care is a gentle and non-invasive approach to wellness that utilizes Network Spinal Analysis (NSA), a technique in which NSA practitioners apply light pressure to specific places along the spine. The intent of NSA is to enable the body's own self-generated mechanisms of movement and respiration to assist in the correction of mechanical tension and interference to the nervous system. With the help of Network Care, the body naturally develops strategies for dissipating stored tension and energy, thus enhancing the body’s natural ability to self-heal.
Why Do People Receive Network Care?
- Alleviation of Symptoms
Although treating symptoms is not the goal of NSA care, research has nonetheless demonstrated that most recipients of NSA care report a complete absence or significant reduction of symptoms within a few weeks of care. These symptoms span the range of emotional and physical, and include back pain, headaches, allergies, depression, sleep disorders, and anxiety.
- Stress Reduction
Stress has become an everyday given in many people’s lives, and being under stress has detrimental effects on both the brain and the body. Research has shown that NSA care may reduce stress; in fact, researchers at the University of California Irvine School of Medicine have referred to NSA as a “stress buffer”,\ since recipients of Network care develop life-long strategies that diminish the stress response.
- Personal Growth and Development
NSA care promotes the ability to attain higher states of wellness even if one is already healthy. It facilitates high-end human development and promotes higher organization in the human brain. In the higher levels of NSA care, recipients report a greater sense of gratitude, improved relation-ships, and a greater sense of spiritual connection.
What Does Research Tell Us About Network Care?
Studies currently in progress are attempting to better understand the mechanisms underlying the apparent effectiveness of NSA. Researchers in a variety of scientific disciplines are involved in studying the benefits and mechanisms of NSA. Research completed in 2000 through the University of California, Irvine College of Medicine studied NSA patients’ “self-reported” changes through Network Care. The changes reported by the patients span the largest range of health and wellness domains for a non-medical approach. Even more exciting is that this study indicates improvements in all areas surveyed. Strikingly, 76% of the 2,818 patient self-reported retrospective assessments show statistically significant improvement in their Physical, Emotional, Stress, and Life Enjoyment categories of health and wellness as well as their overall quality of life. Even in patients in care for more than 3 years, there appeared to be no ceiling to improvement.
Other findings from this study showed that:
- Ninety-five percent of the respondents reported their expectations of Network Care had been met.
- Ninety-nine percent of the respondents wished to continue Network Care, and found reasons other than physical symptoms to continue in care.
What is the Focus of Network Care?
The focus of Network Spinal Analysis is to:
- Establish the capacity of your nervous system to detect and correct areas of tension and impaired function.
- Enhance your ability to generate automatic respirations and movements which help your spine and nervous system to dissipate tension, increase circulation and energy flow, and promote healing.
- Help you develop an effective and trusting relationship with your spine, nervous system, body and your healing process.
- Monitor improvement in coordinated function of nerves, muscles, vertebra, and soft tissues which promote a healthy spine and nervous system.
- Assist your body in removing spinal interference to communication between your brain and the cells of your body, increasing your body's ability to properly respond to its experiences, challenges and needs.
- Help you develop lifetime strategies for self awareness and healing.
- Monitor your progress with periodic clinical re-evaluations performed by your chiropractor.
- Allow you to assess the significant improvement in your health and quality of life through a very wide range of indicators.